I want to pass along some information on one of Austin’s newest downtown high rise condo developments, 5th & West. Located at 501 West Ave, 5th & West will rise 39 stories, 448 feet into the Austin skyline, and offer 154 residential units for sale. Pricing looks to start in the low to mid $400′s and go upwards of $2 million, with an average price per square foot in the $740 range. Delivery of the completed units is expected in the Fall of 2017, and even two and a half years out, they are approaching 50% reserved. You can reserve your unit today with a $5,000 deposit for homes under $1 million, and $10,000 for homes over $1 million. The structure will sit on the Northeast corner of 5th St. and West Ave, and was designed Texas-based architecture firm Gromatzky Dupree & Associates. The building will be a triangular tower, with the longest plane on the southeast side so as to manage the Capital View Corridor that crosses the site diagonally. Interior common spaces have been designed by local architect, Michael Hsu, whose work can be seen all over Austin, in commercial and residential spaces. The developer states, “Residents will inhabit a meditative space laden in rich texture and innovative homages to iconic Austin culture. Fifth & West is about unexpected novelties throughout – a heightened experience driven by authenticity”.
Here is a list of amenities residents at 5th & West will enjoy:
- 24-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- MULTIPLE CONFERENCE SPACES, TV PROJECTION AND TELECONFERENCING AVAILABLE
- CHEF’S KITCHEN WITH DINING VENUE
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED LOUNGE SEATING ON PATIO
- TWO FULLY-FURNISHED GUEST SUITES
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FITNESS FACILITY
- YOGA STUDIO
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM WITH INDOOR/OUTDOOR CAPABILITY
- CITYSCAPE POOL WITH WET DECK
- INTIMATE OUTDOOR LOUNGE WITH GOURMET KITCHEN
- LARGE POOL-LEVEL LOUNGE AND GATHERING SPACES
- CONTROLLED ACCESS STRUCTURED PARKING
- DOG PARK AND GROOMING FACILITY WITH CONDITIONED OWNERS LOUNGE AND COFFEE BAR
- BIKE STORAGE AVAILABLE
- PRIVATE STORAGE AVAILABLE
Located just west of the Central Business District Downtown, 5th & West sits convenient to a host of Austin’s best restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and iconic outdoor hotspots! Some of these include; Whole Foods Market, The ACL Moody Theater, Austin Music Hall, Auditorium Shores, Zilker Park, Barton Springs Pool, Ladybird Lake hike and bike trails, and the SoCo and SoLa districts, just to name a few.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this, or any other Austin properties. I would love to help you purchase your next home here in Austin this year!