UT Area Open Houses
Below is an interactive map with all the UT area open houses currently advertised in the Austin MLS. The UT Austin area is from 15th Street to 45th Street & I-35 to Shoal Creek and includes West Campus, North Campus, Red River and Hyde Park.
View other Austin neighborhoods
Contact one of our Agents to Learn More about UT Area Real Estate
- Amy Lewis, REALTOR at 512-965-6744
- Dave Cothran, REALTOR at 512-964-6441
- Missy Zinda, REALTOR at 915-203-0406
- Allison Akers, REALTOR at 512-275-6255
Visit our other Austin real estate agents »
By working with an experienced professional Austin REALTOR we can help you by:
- Getting you set up on a BROKER LEVEL PROPERTY SEARCH, so you don't miss any properties. If you are just using free information that you find on the internet then you are not seeing all the data. That's just the way it works. You have to work with a REALTOR to get access to all the Austin real estate data.
- Get access to Austin foreclosures, short sales, Austin HUD homes, REOS, bank owned properties and other distress sales.
- Get insider information on new constructions homes (spec homes) being built in the UT area. We can also help you with building a custom home in the UT area from start to finish... and of course we can tell you who the best Austin modern home builders are in the area!
- Find out exactly what other people are paying for homes, lots, condos and rents in the UT area. We can tell you exactly what the market supports and what you should be paying for in the UT area.
- We can also help you with leasing first if you need to lease before you buy. Maybe you know you want to be in the UT area but you are not ready to buy yet, or you are going to build which takes time. We can help you find a rental or an apartment in the the UT area.
Featured Austin Real Estate
Tom Bates 512-413-0870 Feb. 20, 2015
Tom Bates 512-413-0870 Feb. 11, 2015
Mike Mueller (415) 412-6227 Sept. 11, 2014
Scott Parris 512-698-7202 Aug. 06, 2014
Scott Parris 512-698-7202 Mar. 25, 2014
Tom Bates 512-413-0870 Jan. 30, 2014