We think we know what most people want in a real estate agent, but are we right?
- Professional – takes the job seriously and treats you with respect
- Knowledgeable about the area – the real estate market, builders, architects, schools, what’s going on
- Sound business acumen – knows his/her way around a spreadsheet, appreciates this is a big transaction and doesn’t act like a dingbat
- Good negotiating skills – helps you get a great deal
- Integrity – someone you can trust
- Likeable – treats you well and isn’t a drag to hang out with; takes the deal seriously but doesn’t take himself/herself too seriously
- Not cheese-y – goes easy on the “sales pitch” – you know what I mean
Are we on the right track? Or are you looking for other qualities when you buy or sell your next home in Austin?
Let us know!